If you are interested in participating in our week of free riding, please COMPLETE ALL THE STEPS LISTED BELOW:
STEP 1: FILL OUT AN APPROVED AOR at the link below–>
THIS MUST BE DONE AT LEAST 24 hours IN ADVANCE TO YOUR TIME SLOT OR WE CANNOT GUARANTEE YOU WILL RIDE
AORs are Assumption of Risk Forms that we require for anyone present at our facilities. In order to participate in ANY TAMU Polo Club Activities, you must have an APPROVED AOR BEFORE entering the barn. Filling one out does not automatically enroll you in the TAMU Polo Club.
STEP 2: RESERVE A TIME SLOT THROUGH OUR ONLINE SIGN-UP
We will be using SignUpGenius to keep track of those who will be in participating in Free Ride Week this year. An online sign-up is not mandatory, but HIGHLY encouraged. Please reserve a time slot through the following link to ensure you are guaranteed a time to ride:
STEP 3: You’re all done! Please be prepared to show your approved AOR confirmation email at check-in on site. We have listed a few reminders below:
- Please wear barn-appropriate clothing( Jeans/long pants, boots/closed-toed shoes).
- Helmets and all tack will be provided.
- Time and location subject to change in the case of inclement weather. Check our website for updates.
- Treats for and pictures with the herd will be available for purchase on-site with cash ONLY.
- Polo Barn Directions: 3869 F&B Rd, College Station, TX 77845– turn Right on 2818 off George Bush and drive under the University Blvd underpass. Turn left on F&B Rd, then turn left at the church. The barn will be on the left. Carpooling highly recommended!
UPDATE MONDAY 1/25/22
Due to the heavy rainfall yesterday, our polo arena will not be useable tonight for Free Ride. FOR TODAY ONLY, we will be pushing back the start time to 7:30pm and changing location to Freeman Arena. Freeman arena is only 3 minutes away from our barn and can be found at the following address: 7802 Turkey Creek Rd, College Station, TX 77845. You must wear closed-toed shoes and long pants at this facility.
Unfortunately, due to this change of time and facility, rides will be scheduled on a first-come first-serve basis. We will try to be as accommodating as possible for those who had SignUpGenius time slot reservations. NO RIDES WILL BE IN-PROGRESS PAST 9pm.
We apologize for the inconvenience and hope things will dry out enough to return to our home barn for the rest of the week! If these new times do not work with your schedule, please feel free to sign up for a different time slot later in the week. We still hope to see you all there!